The accurate and timely submission of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) with regulators and law
enforcement officials continues to be an integral part of the war on financial crimes like fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing,
and drug trafficking.
VALOORES in' Regulatory Reporting assists financial institutions in information gathering, and generation and filing of SAR and STR reports with regulatory bodies as part of an integrated financial crime and compliance management program.
- Reduce exposure to reputational risk and avoid penalties by regulatory bodies for reporting errors
- Reduce cost of compliance by automating the data exchange between investigation and reporting process
- Global coverage of regulatory reporting formats and requirements
- Pre-defined information mapping between the investigation process and the reporting solution
- Pre-configured report specific controls allow out-of-the-box support for report generation and submission
- Pre-integrated with investigation and detection process
- Comprehensive workflow and audit functions ensure accuracy
- Report management features help business users develop accurate reports in a timely fashion